Super Bio-soluble Fiber Felt is a new developed product for many kinds of high temperature applications. It is produced by the Bio-soluble fiber bulk (BioFiber ALT) with certain percentage inorganic bond,through advanced mechanical spin and solidifying technics and the most advanced production control technics. According to the application, it includes bio-soluble fiber felt and bio-soluble fiber flat felt. It can be used under the temperature of 1100℃, and satisfying the Europe Bio-soluble Fiber Roll Felt: SPE-GF-STJZ Directive 97/69/EC.
The classification temperature(℃): 1050, 1260.
* Low thermal conductivity, Low heat storage and low thermal shrinkage.
* Excellent thermal and chemical stability and good resistance to corrossion.
* Good sound absorption.
* Excellent tenacity, easy to cut, handle and install.
* Refractory lining for industry furnaces wall, roof, door, etc.
* Back-up insulation for castable,brick and monolithic refractory.
* Barrier against heat or flame.
* Combustion chamber liners, boilers and heaters.
|Classification Temperature ℃
|Operation Temperature ℃
||Roll Felt: 70/100/130；Flat Felt: 100/130/160/200
|Permanent Linear Shrinkage ％ 128 Kg/m3
|Tensile Strength Mpa
||Roll Felt: 7200×600×25,3600x600x50;
or as customers' size
||Carton or Woven Bag
||Test Report from DIFK,EN1094-1, MSDS